The Management of LATORRE Y VEGAS is aware of its commitment to its clients. For this reason, it has developed and implemented a Quality Management System, based on the model specified by the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 regulation, with the following objectives.
- Ensuring that the services provided and the criteria for action are in line with the needs and expectations of its clients.
- Increasing the quality of the above-mentioned services through continuous improvement in work processes.
- Ensuring that services are delivered through the efficient use of the available resources.
- Suppressing all kinds of factors that cause poor quality and eliminating the effects that result from them.
- Involving and motivating the company’s team in the achievement of the defined objectives and in their participation in the improvement.
- Conveying to our suppliers the same quality requirements as for our own work, as well as any other requirements they may have to observe.
- Being in a position to demonstrate to the interested parties (Clients, Certification Entities, etc.), by means of objective evidence, the quality levels achieved, by means of systematic and orderly documentation of the activities carried out.
- Assuming the commitment to rigorously comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the activities carried out.
In order to achieve and maintain these objectives, the Management of LATORRE Y VEGAS ensures:
- The fulfilment of the commitments acquired with the client, and the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The compliance with applicable legal, regulatory and other requirements in force.
- The establishment and review of quality objectives, taking this Quality Policy as a frame of reference.
- The communication of the Quality Policy to the whole company, so that it is understood and serves as a motivation for the active and responsible participation of all company members in the development of their tasks.
- The review of the Quality Policy for its continuous adaptation.