Conditions of access and use of the WEBSITE
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. This information is necessary for the purposes set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce
- Company Name: LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U.
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B19105105
- Registered office: CALLE ENRIQUE BENITO CHAVARRI, 8- 19001 GUADALAJARA (GUADALAJARA)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 949 247 500
Acceptance of the General Conditions
The General Conditions outlined below regulate the use of the LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. website.
The use of the LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. website implies the condition of user of the website and entails full acceptance, without reservations of any kind, by the user, of all the General Conditions published at the time of access by the user.
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully reads the contents of the General Conditions each time he/she uses the website.
Ownership and service provider
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., as owner of this website and provider of information society services, in accordance with current legislation on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) also known as LSSI, provides users with the following general information:
– Field of application
The LSSI applies to the following services offered via the Internet when they constitute an economic or lucrative activity for the service provider:
- Electronic commerce.
- Online recruitment.
- Information and advertising
- Intermediation services
An economic activity is considered to exist when the person responsible for the website receives direct income (from the e-commerce activities carried out) or indirect income (either from advertising or sponsorship derived from the activity carried out by electronic means).
In theory, the LSSI does not apply to non-profit activities (such as those of political parties, trade unions, associations, NGOs, etc.) as long as they do not constitute an economic activity.
The Law is directly applicable to all activities that are carried out by electronic means and are of a commercial nature or pursue an economic purpose.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. is responsible for the website, and provides users with this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Law 7/1996, of 15 January, on the regulation of retail trade, and Law 3/2014, of 27 March, which amends the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users as well as informing all its customers, regarding the conditions of use of the website
These general conditions of use and contracting are regulated by Spanish law In accordance with article 29 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, electronic contracts between business people or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, shall be presumed to have been entered into in the place where the service provider is established.
In the event of any dispute arising from these general terms and conditions and for the resolution of conflicts, the parties submit, at their free choice, and renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the courts and tribunals of the address of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. provided for in this Legal Notice, i.e. the city of Madrid
Rejection and withdrawal of access to the Website and/or services
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions applicable
Requirement to make proper use of the website and its contents.
All the contents included on this website are provided for information purposes only, so that under no circumstances may they serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to modify the contents of the website without prior notice.
Users undertake to make correct use of the website and utilities provided in accordance with the law, this legal document and the instructions and notices communicated to them
Users undertake to use the Website and all its content exclusively for lawful, non-prohibited purposes that do not infringe current legislation and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, users shall refrain from using any of the content of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage, invalidate, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website.
In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which:
- in any way contradicts, undermines or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, offensive, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or outdated, in such a way as to mislead or be likely to mislead as to its purpose or as to the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use that he/she is making or intends to make;
- violates the business confidentiality of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image;
- in any way undermines the credit of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where applicable, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- may, due to their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), cause difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
The user agrees to refrain from:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Content, unless they have the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- suppressing, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other data identifying LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U.’s reservation of rights.- attempting to obtain the Content using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where the Content is located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Content.
Users shall be held liable for damages of any kind that LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of breach of any of the obligations deriving from the general terms and conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Website.
All the contents of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with current national and international Intellectual Property legislation.
The use of the content of our website without the written authorisation of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. is strictly prohibited.
It is prohibited to establish this page as a framework for others, although a link can be established to our Internet address as long as it does not relate to false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may lead to error or confusion or that are contrary to the law, morality or good customs
The user may download the website onto their terminal provided that it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, and therefore may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
Infringement of any of the mentioned rights may constitute an infringement of these regulations, as well as an offence punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property that appear on this site are the property of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. The use of these trademarks is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U.,or of the third party owners of the trademarks.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Whenever reasonably possible, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. will give prior warning of any interruptions in the operation of the website. LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. does not guarantee the usefulness of the website for carrying out any specific activity, or its infallibility.
Access to the LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U website is indefinite;however, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of its website and to take the appropriate legal action. Furthermore, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users by providing them with an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of liability
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee and accepts no liability for possible errors in the contents of the website
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. excludes any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- Interruption of the normal operation of or unavailability of access to the website
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or unauthorised access by unauthorised third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the content of its website. Consequently, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or content, so that the use of the same by the user is at their own risk, and LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. cannot be held liable in this respect at any time
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. shall not be liable in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences originating from causes beyond the control of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. and/or due to wilful or negligent action by the User; and/or originating from force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. shall not assume any liability for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. shall be entitled, without any compensation to users for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and content of the website in order to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed via the Website; nor for content provided by third parties or entities.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. shall try as far as possible to update and rectify any information on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of accuracy. However, it shall be exempt from liability for failure to update or rectify such information and for the content and information contained in it.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. accepts no liability for the use made by users of the services and products on the website or their passwords, or any other material on the website, infringing intellectual or industrial property rights or any other third-party rights.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to remove any content that is untrue, inaccurate and contrary to the law, morality, public order and good customs.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The providing of the service is subject to Spanish legislation, the Courts of Guadalajara being competent, to which the User expressly submits himself/herself.