- Data collection and consent
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 (5th December) on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, it is informed that the personal data requested in our forms, which may be provided to us by means of our email addresses or through telephone consultation will be included in our personal data files, whose data processor is LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U.
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which all persons, both Spanish and foreign, who use this website are subject.
- Purposes of the Processing
When a user connects from this website, fills in the contact form, makes a telephone enquiry on the following number: +34 949 247 500 and/or sends a notification to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org they are providing personal information for which LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. is the data processor and which will be used for:
- The communications with the user
- To be able to create a budget adjusted to your needs, as well as to carry out statistical studies.
- In the event of becoming a client, to be able to use your information to efficiently carry out the work of the service you have contracted. The purposes of the processing of customer data are the commercial, administrative, accounting and tax management of the same, and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Commercial purposes: When the interested party sends personal data and e-mail address to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., they are expressly authorising their use for the purposes of periodical communications, including implicitly those sent by e-mail. Signing up or registering for certain services entails obtaining express consent for the sending of commercial or promotional communications from LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. Likewise, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. will provide users with mechanisms so that, simply and free of charge, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, in full compliance with European and national regulations on the referred matter.
This information may include personal information such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by https://www.lyvea.com/.
In the event of receiving spontaneous applications to work with LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., the purpose of processing your data will be to make you participate in possible personnel selection processes carried out by us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction.
Under no circumstances is the user under obligation to provide data to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., however it should be noted that failure to do so will result in the inability to provide the services of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. in the manner generally provided for.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. accepts no responsibility for the processing of personal data on websites that users may access through the different links contained on our website.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. The data provided by the user must be true, accurate, complete and up to date.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through the contact form or by e-mail. Users shall be exclusively liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. or any third party as a result of filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data, or with data from third parties.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to decide whether or not to include the personal data of these individuals in its company records.
- ARCO: the right for access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; the right to obscurity, the right to portability of personal data and the right to limit the processing of the user’s personal data.
Users may exercise their right to access their personal data compiled in the files held by LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., rectify them if they are incorrect, cancel them or oppose their processing, in accordance with the terms established by Law, by writing to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., CALLE ENRIQUE BENITO CHAVARRI, 8- 19001 GUADALAJARA (GUADALAJARA), always enclosing a photocopy of your ID card, or a document accrediting the entity you represent
In addition, with the introduction of the RGPD, the right to obscurity, the right to portability of personal data and the right to limitation of processing are incorporated.
The right to obscurity entails preventing, by order of the data subject, the dissemination of personal information via the internet when its publication does not meet the requirements of adequacy and relevance provided in the law. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate distribution of personal data in general search engines when the information is obsolete or no longer relevant or of public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate
The right to data portability entitles the data subject to obtain a copy of his or her personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to transfer his or her data from one electronic processing system to another.
The right to restriction of processing consists of the right of data subjects to request and obtain from the data controller a restriction of the processing of their personal data when one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject objects to the accuracy of the personal data, within a period of time which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the removal of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the submission, exercise or defence of claims.
- The data subject has objected to the processing.
In order to keep personal data up to date, it is important to inform the data subject whenever there is any change; otherwise, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. shall not be liable for the accuracy of the data.
If users do not explicitly cancel their personal data from the files of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., it is understood that they are still interested in them remaining in the files for as long as they are suitable for the purpose for which they were obtained, and for as long as LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. considers it appropriate.
- Security of personal data
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. informs that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to safeguard security, as required by current legislation governing the Organic Law 3/2018 (5 December) on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the records containing personal data.
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. reserves the right to modify its data protection policy in the future in accordance with their criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business activity. If LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this page, where the user will be informed of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be regulated by the rules in place at the precise moment when the website is accessed and, therefore, it is compulsory to read them every time you provide us with your data via our website.
The use of the website confers the condition of User on those who make use of it, and accepts the present Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to become aware.
- Transfer of data to third parties
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties, unless legally required to do so. In conclusion, the only party responsible for data processing will be LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U
- Commercial notifications by e-mail
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on information society services and electronic commerce), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by e-mail that have not previously been expressly authorised by the parties to whom they are addressed, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorisation to send you informative, commercial, advertising and promotional communications by this means to the address provided
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through the reception of forms, telephone enquiries and/or by e-mail, for the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. services.
- Management of LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. for information or registration as a collaborating company and for management and registration as a user of other LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. products.
- Commercial: When the interested party sends personal data and accepts the sending of communications, they are expressly authorising their use for the purposes of periodical communications, implicitly including those sent by e-mail or ordinary post.
In addition, LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. will provide users with mechanisms so that, simply and free of charge, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, in full compliance with the European and national regulations on the mentioned matter.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, you may request this by contacting:
LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U., CALLE ENRIQUE BENITO CHAVARRI, 8- 19001 GUADALAJARA (GUADALAJARA), always enclosing a photocopy of your ID card, or document certifying the entity you represent.
By filling in the form with the personal data requested and expressly accepting the sending of commercial communications, with the use of the different products or services offered on this website, or by sending an e-mail with personal data, the user expressly authorises and gives their consent to LATORRE Y VEGAS S.L.U. to process and incorporate this data in our activity records.www.agpd.es) for which the company is responsible, in order to provide more information about the company, inform about products or inform about services offered
- Data retention
In accordance with data retention regulations, data will be kept during the provision of the service and for one year after the contracting of the service, as a general rule.